Our team can assist you with the following difficulties:
- Mood (including depression)
- Problems with emotions
- Anxiety (including all anxiety disorders)
- Eating issues/disorders and body image concerns across all age groups
- Trauma (including ACC funded therapy for sexual trauma for eligible clients)
- Adjustment issues
- Relationship issues
- Gender Dysphoria (assessments for endocrinology and/or therapy)
- Adult ADHD assessments (depending on availability)
Psychologists/therapists in private practice vary in fees, although typically charge around $175-$200 per 50 min session. Initial appointments may be longer and incur a higher fee. Please inquire for fees for specialised assessments and report writing.
There may be funding options available for those presenting with difficulties related to sexual trauma or gender dysphoria. Please discuss with one of our team.
Dietitians fees may also vary, although initial assessments are typically $160 for a 60-90 min session. Follow up sessions are 30-45 mins duration and are currently charged at $90.